Our first feature today is Shawna Harrison. Shawna has been with the district for 11 years!
1. Hometown: Lockwood
2. Children: Bethany McNeece, Walker & Jorden Harrison
3. Hobbies: landscaping, reading, birding (watch The Big Year with Steven Martin and Jack Black if you don't know what that is)
4. Favorite Food: fried fish (bass and white cat)
5. First Job: Working at the bowling alley in Lockwood for $3.00/ hour
6. Question you get asked frequently: Why don't you have Facebook?
7. Unique Fact: I am raising Call Ducks
8. Year you started: I started my first kitchen job in 1997
9. Degree: 350 Degrees from the oven :)
10. What do you start your day with: coffee with french vanilla creamer
11. Position at Lockwood: Kitchen Manager