Today's Teacher Feature Tuesday is Dorothy Jenkins. Dorothy, also known as Dot, has been with the district for 37 years! Here's a little bit about her:
1. Name: Dorothy (Dot) Jenkins
2. Hometown: Lockwood
3. Children: Kevin, Donavon, Derrick, Grandson Chris
4. Hobbies: walking, going to races
5. Favorite Food: Mexican
6. First Job: Cleaning houses
7. Question you get asked frequently: Why can't I?
8. Unique Fact: After my first son's graduation from high school, I took my GED test and went to college at Missouri Southern in Joplin.
9. What do you start your day with? Fixing and eating breakfast
10. Position at Lockwood: Para Educator
11. Advice to students: hang in there and finish school!